- Date: 31 January 2018
- Timings: 9:30 - 16:30
- Sector: Not for profit (Independent Schools)
- Location: IET, 2 Savoy Place, London WC2R 0BL
The conference is aimed at Governors, Heads and Bursars.
For over 25 years we have been running our Independent Schools Annual Conference providing Governors, Heads and Bursars with the essential information on new developments and topical issues affecting the sector.
- The Charity rate of £100.00 including VAT per delegate is applicable to Independent Schools and other not for profit or charitable organisations
- All non-schools enquiries should be directed to Elaine Snedker firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speakers and programme
Please join us for a thought provoking and topical conference, relevant to governors, heads and bursars. We are delighted to include amongst our speakers:
- Fraud 101: Getting to grips with emerging fraud threats, David Clarke, Director of the Fraud Advisory Panel,
- An economic overview, Jeremy Cook, Chief Economist at World First,
- Why stories matter, Simon Jones, parliamentary Special Adviser on strategic communications and currently, public affairs expert with Lexington Communications,
- The reality of being a teenager today - challenging schools to recognise and provide the right pastoral support,
Mandy Saligari, addiction, parenting and relationship expert at Charter Harley Street.
Our conference chair is Mark Taylor, bursar of The King’s School, Canterbury.
*Please note that timings and speakers are subject to change