The 2018 Catholic Charity Conference is taking place on Wednesday 16 May 2018.
Many of you working in Catholic charities have seen a significant change which is being driven by regulation. Be this governance, handling data (GDPR), or financial management. The conference will shine a light on some of the key issues and how this can strengthen “being Catholic in a changing world”:
Date: Wednesday 16 May 2018
Timings: 09:15 - 16:00
Venue: Church House Conference Centre, Westminister, London, SW1P 3NZ
- Embracing Regulation
- The Rise of the Machine
- Turning good governance into a benefit
- Our keynote address
- Paul McCallum - Financial Secretary, Archdiocese of Southwark
- Pip Jukes - Lay Trustee
- Professor Francis Campbell - Vice Chancellor, St. Mary's University
- £65 Charity rate (including VAT)
- All professional/non-charity enquiries should be directed to Sarah-Jane Broad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book your place please use the 'Book Now' button.
For further information please contact email@example.com
For further information about the Catholic Charity Conference, please visit http://www.catholiccharityconference.org.uk/