Happy staff, thriving business
Our team of specialists can help you through the complex legislation to help provide you with clear and practical advice. Challenges which employers regularly face include how to retain and motivate employees, but also minimise costs and risks.
How we can help you
- PAYE & National Insurance advice
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs compliance reviews
- Employment tax health-checks
- Designing and advising on expense policies
- Salary sacrifice and optional remuneration arrangements
- Termination payments
- Off-payroll working arrangements
- Construction industry scheme
Off-payroll working arrangements
Any business which engages workers through an intermediary needs to review those arrangements ahead of changes to the IR35 legislation, which is due to come into effect for the Private Sector on 6 April 2020.
To visit haysmacintyre’s dedicated IR35 legislation web page, click here.
To visit haysmacintyre’s dedicated Making Tax Digital (MTD) web page, click here.