Brexit series: The related withholding tax changes
We are pleased to share a Q&A session with Mark Allwood, Tax Partner, and Sarah Wilson-Nolan, Senior Tax Manager, on the related withholding tax changes.
The session responded to a variety of questions including:
- What was the position before Brexit?
- What changed when we left the EU?
- What role does a double tax treaty have?
- Will UK businesses see an increase in their tax burden going forward?
- Do you expect that the loss of the Interest and Royalties Directive will make European headed groups think twice about entering the UK market?
View the recording here.