social enterprise & CICs
auditors and tax advisers for social entrepreneurs and their businesses
Our move into the social enterprise sector was a natural progression for our Not for Profit Unit a few years ago. As well as being recognised as award winning charity auditors (we advise over 500 charities across the UK), our corporate finance team is well known for working with entrepreneurs and their companies.
This combined expertise enables us to really help social entrepreneurs to launch and develop their enterprise, whether it is set-up as a charity or community interest company (CIC).
Our Team is based out of one office in Holborn, central London but we have clients right across the UK. The Team is led by partner Murtaza Jessa.
Support for the new social enterprise or CIC (Community Interest Company)
· Advice on setup (with specialist expertise for both charities and CICs)
· Referrals to other specialist advisers such as lawyers
· Trustee training
· Guidance on whether you require an audit or independent examination
· Guidance on the Bribery Act and other important updates
Support for the established social enterprise or CIC
· Tax and VAT advice
· Raising finance
· Due diligence for acquisitions
Social enterprises and CICs are very welcome to enter the Young Guns Awards 2011. All finalists benefit from free publicity.