special advice on a wide range of commercial, management and financial situations facing companies, not for profit organisations and individuals
Special advice on a wide range of commercial, management and financial situations facing companies, not for profit organisations and individuals.
As a relatively large firm of Chartered Accountants and tax advisers with large and small clients in the private and public corporate world, the charity and not for profit market and private individuals you would expect our partners and managers to have encountered most types of business situations and financial questions.
Subsequently, we are able to provide advice and support in these special situations that sometimes arise as a result of an unusual opportunity, challenge or threat facing an organisation or an individual.
One of our partners will have a confidential conversation to listen to your needs and offer immediate advice if at all possible. Where the matter is more complex and requires further analysis, investigation or negotiation we will identify the key elements and propose a fixed fee or a monthly retainer for the work.
The range of consultancy projects we tackle is diverse. However, to provide a flavour of just some of the situations where we have helped:
- assessing financial crises
- establishing internal audit functions
- finding potential purchasers of assets or businesses
- negotiating with banks and other providers of funds
- sensitive human resource matters
- supporting major projects where financial reporting issues are critical
not for profit
- advising on charity mergers and integration
- assessing the potential to raise funds using surplus assets
- management cover during crises
- selection of senior executive
- identifying appropriate professional advisers (lawyers, financial planners etc)
- helping younger generations cope with running the family estate
- rationalising complex personal and business portfolios