effective information technology is essential in any modern business. Clients benefit from a consultancy led service on all aspects of IT systems
Both corporate and not for profit organisations often find themselves in need of pragmatic and affordable advice and help on information technology matters from professional people who understand their strategic and operational needs.
This is more likely to be the case for organisations with between 1 and 150 technology users – where the in-house expertise and support may be limited or stretched and where there is concern about the impartiality of systems and software providers.
These organisations often reach a point where their reactive approach to adding new technology and systems to keep pace with changes in the business may result in a crisis. Systems either become unreliable or reach their maximum capacity. Sometimes, a disaster occurs that reveals that network infrastructure, system security, virus protection, data integrity, user training or back ups are inadequate to support ongoing operations.
At times like these, the senior management of an organisation will want fast, expert and pragmatic advice – from an experienced and impartial but reputable source. They will want to speak to people who understand their strategic and operational concerns and who can source solutions to the most complex technological issues without jargon or a fuss. We believe that this is where haysmacintyre IT Consultants Limited can be of assistance.
- Our experienced team – Our team combines many years of active business and accounting experience with leading edge technology skills in the areas of Microsoft systems, networking, security, systems purchasing and project management as well as numerous business applications.
- Best practice - We have built up a considerable knowledge of best practice whole systems approaches. As a result of our work on Microsoft based systems, we were selected to be a Windows Vista participant in Microsoft’s recent Technology Adoption Program.
- Independent - As we do not sell hardware or software we are truly independent. This is reassuring to organisations faced with significant project costs and a choice between competing suppliers.
- Sector expertise - as part of a leading accountancy practice we are familiar with the business practices and likely technology, network and systems needs of a variety of different sizes and types of organisation.
Work undertaken recently includes:
- configuration and installation of a new ICT system for a property company, encompassing remote access, voicemail and infrastructure optimisation
- IT systems security health checks for a number of not for profit organisations
- development of a sector specific electronic membership database
- creation of a best practice ICT infrastructure for haysmacintyre supporting 150 users, a range of Microsoft applications, 30 business specific applications, remote access providing near 24/7 availability and a converged voice and data communications system
- design and project management of major internal software systems.