membership & trade organisations
haysmacintyre advises over 40 trade and membership organisations, many of which are not for profit organisations but some of which are in the private sector.
Our clients include:
- Association of British Orchestras
- Association of Medical Research Charities
- British Cycling Federation
- British Institute of Radiology
- Electrical Contractors Association
- Federation of Master Builders
- General Medical Council
- Girls' Schools Association
- Insolvency Practitioners Association
- Institute of Actuaries
- National Association of Pension Funds
- National Association of Shopfitters
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Physiological Society
- Royal Historical Society
- Royal Yachting Association
- UK Athletics
Services include audit, taxation advice (including VAT) and business support services such as payroll and outsourced accounting services.
Our experience in both private and not for profit sectors is valuable to our membership and trade association clients, and in many cases we advise a large number of their member organisations.